Some recent and upcoming events you may want to check out, as well as items of interest and the latest additions to our website.
- Mar. 29 - minutes of the IPMS Canada National Executive meetings have been updated
- Mar. 28 - a major update with new profiles of a Beaufighter, Mustang and Corsair has been made to the Bob Aikens New Directions article
- Mar. 20 - the IPMS Canada beaveRTales TV Car ID Contest is now closed to entries. The three winners will be notified individually, and will be announced in the next beaveRTales.
- Mar. 12 - the LINKS page has been updated; a few deletions and some more additions
- Mar. 11 - Fred Hutcheson, the author of the RT Index, explains how to use databases in your modelling
- Feb. 25 - IPMS Canada T-shirts are now on sale. For details, visit CAFEPRESS.
- Feb. 24 - Glenn Cauley, President, IPMS Ottawa, shares his latest creations, websites devoted to German submarine U-673 and U-625 .
- Feb. 21 - the latest beaveRTales has gone out to members. Join IPMS Canada to receive yours!
- Feb. 11 - RT article on RCAF Mustang IIIs from May - July 1945 posted in the Archive
- Feb. 11 - several postions on the IPMS Canada Executive Committee are vacant, or imminently so. Details will be published in the next RT and BeaverTales. If you are a current member of IPMS Canada and would like to volunteer your time , contact us and tell us about yourself.
- Jan. 27th - two new publications are reviewed by David J. Goudie
- Jan. 27th - 18th Annual Western Canadian Regional Model Contest is announced, co-organized by IPMS Calgary and IPMS Edmonton
- Jan. 24th - IPMS Hamilton announces date for HeritageCon 2013
- Jan. 4th - RT 34/4 is in the mail
- Jan. 4th - several Iliad Design decal sheets from last year are reviewed
- Dec. 23rd - an update to the RT Index that now includes BeaveRTales (thanks to Fred Hutcheson)
- Dec. 23rd - Fred Hutcheson reviews Iliad Design's P-51D Mustang in ANG markings decals
- Dec. 18th - a trip down memory lane for some of our Executive, the way they were. Extracts from a 1979 RT.
- Dec. 9 - Minutes of the November 2012 Executive Committee have been posted