- IPMS Petawawa has posted updated contact information on the Local Chapters page
- May 11th - David Ian Moore has shared with us some links to pictures of his models
January, March, April
- April 7th - Marc Fonck has added to his Member's Models page with a collection of 1/350 Russian and US submarines
- April 1st - the latest news from Vintage Wings
- March 13th - RT 40-1 is in the mail
- Jan. 13th - James Court has sent 12 images of his Canadian civil aircraft models on his Members Models page
- Jan. 10th - Marc Fonck sends us photos of his latest three models on his Members Models page
- Jan. 10th - adding to his opus build of the 1/24th Airfix Mosquito, Gilles Pepin presents a video (with sound) of the model
- Jan. 10th - Ian Moore has contributed a comprehensive listing of RCN vessels with some of the kits available as starting points. This is a work-in-progress, and will be refined as more input becomes available. Stay tuned.
- the IPMS Canada webmaster is looking for reviews of model kits of Canadian subjects to add to our Kit & Publication page. This has been dormant for several years; if you would like to contribute OOB reviews, please contact us at email@example.com with 'kit review' in the subject line
The Executive Committee of IPMS Canada would like to extend their Season's Greetings to all members and visitors to this site. Thank you for your interest and participation during 2017. We hope that 2018 will be a productive, peaceful and satisfying year, and we will strive to maintain the high standards that have come to be associated with our organization.
- Dec. 16th - RT 39 - 4 is in the mail
- Nov. 8th - Norm Sheppard has built and documented Helmut Wick's Bf 109E in this photo story
- Nov. 6th - the Executive Committee would like to tell you about the new and improved renewal process for your annual subscription to IPMS Canada, along with the chance to win a prize.
- Oct. 19th - for fans of large scale, Gilles Pepin brings us his account of building the Airfix 1/24th Typhoon, and the 1944 story of its' pilot.
- Random Thoughts, our in-house journal, is getting good reviews on Modeling Madness. Read the latest here.
- Oct. 6th - minutes of the last Executive Meeting are now available
- Sept. 25th - RT 39 - 3 is in the mail
- Sept. 9th - dollhouse miniatures used to train forensic investigators? Not a CSI episode, but historical model-making from the last century.
- the winner of the Best Canadian Subject at the 2017 IPMS USA Nationals
- July 19th - minutes of the last Executive Meeting are now available
- dating from February, 2017, a provocative article on Miniatures titled Little Things
- June 21st - RT 39 -2 is in the mail
- June 20th - Bob Aikens adds a quintet of Oscars to his Profiles Page
- June 8th - Judges needed for the IPMS Canada Award at the IPMS USA 2017 National Convention , Omaha, Nebraska
- June 6th - to commemorate a tragic 1945 Canadian aviation accident, Gilles Pepin has built and documented the 1/24th Airfix DH Mosquito
- April 24th - Gilles Pepin converts an Airfix Ambulance to a wartime N.A.A.F.I. truck
- April 17th - although the original 1964 IPMS Canada Charter has been lost in the mists of antiquity, the 50th anniversary copy is secure in the Ottawa vaults . Learn more of our heritage and mandate here.
- April 9th - Patrick Elkington, IPMS Regina, has posted a photo of his Mustang IVa 442 Sqn. RCAF
- April 8th - Marc Fonck has sent in four of his models to showcase on his Member Models page
- April 1st - the annual Spring inspirational release from Vintage Wings' Evad Yellamo brightens our pages with the following offering
- Victoria Scale Modelers have updated their contact information on our website, with dates of their annual show . The new contact person is: Phil Dauphinee.
- Feb. 3rd - Patrick Elkington, of Regina Scale Modelers, IPMS Regina has sent photos of two models of a couple of Canadian Soldiers, Canadian Expeditionary Force, that can be viewed in Member Models
- Local Chapters have started to post their annual model show and contest dates. Contact us as soon as you know yours for posting on the website.
- Chris Aleong of IPMS Edmonton reported that on their monthly meeting of January 10 2017, the temperature was -20°C with a wind chill of -28°C and they still had a full house. Dedicated modellers! Photo of the group here.
- effective January 1st, 2017, the IPMS Canada Forum will not be a feature on this site.
- Gilles Pepin sends us another two images of his commemorative models built for the Montreal Aviation Museum. Details
- Dec. 10th - RT 38-4 is in the mail. Expect deliveries to start late next week.
- Marc Fonck sends us 29 images and descriptions for his page in Member Models
- 3-D Printing has been a topic of immense interest to modellers since it debuted. Whilst becoming more accessible and affordable, it remains of questionable quality and utility. From the Livonia USA IPMS branch, Ian Dow compiles details of currently available consumer oriented 3-D printers. Note that this is a fast changing field, and although information was valid at the time of writing, details are subject to change without notice.
- members are reminded that IPMS Executive meeting minutes are accessible via the ARCHIVE page (button at top right of this text box)
- Gilles Pepin has contributed three images of his 1/24 Typhoon, with accompanying text . The details of his build in detail can be seen here. He has also added his latest RAF Airfield diorama to his Member Models page.
- Bob Aikens has prepared more profiles, this time Grumman Wildcats and the Dassault Mirage 2000
- RT 38-3 is being prepared for mailing this week (1st week of Sept.). Members should start to see it next week.
- IPMS St. John's has announced the date of their 4th consecutive annual Model Show
- London IPMS has announced the date of the annual London Scale Model Show
- IPMS Cold Lake has updated their contact and meeting info
- IPMS Edmonton has a new website address www.ipmsedmonton.ca
- 3rd June : RT 38-2 is in the mail; Members should start to see it next week